The workshop “Design and Spontaneity in Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning” (DS-CSCL) will take place in conjunction with the 19th International Conference on Control Systems and Computer Science (CSCS19), 29-31 May 2013, at the Faculty of Automatic Control and Computers, University Politehnica of Bucharest.
The DS-CSCL workshop is a meeting place for professionals in collaborative systems and in instructional technologies from academic and industry arenas, aiming to kindle dialogue and productive inquiries of socio-technical communities of learning.
We invite full papers and short papers on the following topics, or related subjects of interest:
- Design and practice in CSCL systems;
- Designing for diversity;
- Technical challenge in CSCL;
- Dialogue and conflict;
- Design and adaptation;
- Design and gameplay;
- Security and fair-use challenges;
- Learning about learning;
- Methods and techniques in evaluating participants’ experiences in CSCL projects.
Submission Deadline: February 11th, 2013 (extended)
Notification of Acceptance: March 24th, 2013
- Author Registration: April 28th, 2013
- Final Manuscript: April 28th, 2013
- Workshop and CSCS19 Conference: May 29th – 31st, 2013